With governor Sununu’s Stay at Home 2.0 recently announced we wanted to take a moment to update you and go over what we are doing to help protect you and our employees.
- Our doors are open to come in and shop!
- We are happy to offer curbside pickup as well…if you know what you need, give us a call! We are happy to leave your order on the front porch or can bring your order directly to your car with little to no physical contact.
- Social distancing is being practiced inside the store. We will encourage and may need to kindly remind our instore patrons to adhere to social distancing protocols. We have blue X’s clearly marked on the floors in front of the counters to aid in the checkout process.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks as much as possible. Please keep in mind that our team has a physically demanding job with us; they work in hot greenhouses and have to load vehicles with multiple heavy bags of soils, fertilizers and mulches. (During busy days it is not unusual to see our staff having to catch their breath between customers)
- We will continue to be diligent sanitizing all surfaces. Hand sanitizer is offered at every register.
For the most part, our store has remained well stocked on inventory, including our greenhouse. But our sense is that may not last. Special requests of plants and seeds have become especially hard to fulfill. Please be patient with us. If you have any questions on availability of whatever you may need, feel free to reach out before making a visit.
Thank you for all of your patronage during this difficult time and supporting local!
Your friends at 5 Acres